Flight Power Repair Group is focused on quickly responding to our customer’s needs. For any questions regarding our services, please contact us by filling out the form listed below.
You can also reach us by email for specific requirements.
1. Terms and Conditions apply exclusively to all Customer Agreements and to all work performed by Flight Power Repair Group. Unless otherwise directed or agreed to in writing by Flight Power Repair Group, all prices are Ex-works seller’s facility, Doral, Florida and Buyer/Customer shall pay for all transportation (inbound and outbound), insurance, taxes, license fees, import, export, and customs fees and duties, tariffs, and other charges related to the products and services purchased from Flight Power Repair Group. Flight Power Repair Group is not liable for any damage to the customer’s product caused by transportation. Flight Power Repair Group encourages that its customers obtains adequate transportation insurance to protect their assets during transport.
2. Payment is required in advance, unless otherwise approved by Flight Power Repair Group. For customers with
approved payments terms, full payment must be received within 30 days from the invoice date. Claims for shortages, shipment errors, freight or pricing corrections are waived unless asserted by the buyer within 30 days following the receipt of goods.
3. Buyer may not cancel an order without Flight Power Repair Group written consent. If Flight Power Repair Group consents to cancel an order, the customer shall pay a charge reflecting the cost incurred in the cancellation including and without limitation to labor, material, overhead, restocking charges, outside suppliers charges, scrapping and disposal fees.
4. Unless the parties otherwise agree to in writing, any information, knowledge, or data (including but not limited to pricing and industrial/commercial processes) which the parties may disclose to each other shall be held in confidence and may not be either disclosed or used for any purpose. Customer shall not cause any Flight Power Repair Group proprietary information or trade secrets to access the open market.
5. Flight Power Repair Group warrants to its Customer that the work performed will be free from defects in workmanship at the time that Flight Power Repair Group completes the product. This warranty shall remain in effect for a period of one (1) year from the date the FAA Form 8130 was issued, or until such time the warranted item is altered or rendered unsuitable for its intended use. Flight Power Repair Group warrants that all repairs will be
a c c o m p l i s h e d i n a c c o r d a n c e t o t h e appropriate manufacturer’s manual, FAA approved data, and/or as directed by the Customer. If Flight Power Repair Group scraps a repairable part, the Customer will receive consideration of no more than price quoted to repair the product. Flight Power Repair Group shall not be liable for any defects if the part has been altered, overhauled, or repaired (or has been tampered with) by others entity other than Flight Power Repair Group during the warranty period. This Limited Warranty does not apply to failure that is caused in whole or in part by the failure of another aircraft part, component, system, or Foreign Object Damage. Any defects that arise due to poor workmanship, errors, or omissions during the warranty period will be corrected at no charge by Flight Power Repair Group. Flight Power Repair Group will pay all freight charges incurred in the return of the materiel from and to any point in the United States. There are no other warranties expressed or implied. No reimbursement or other compensation will be given for consequential damages, delay, or loss of use. This warranty will not apply in cases where improper storage, installation, misuse, neglect, or an accident, or an act of war or terrorism rendered the product defective. This Limited Warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. All enforcement action must be brought in Miami-Dade County, Florida, U.S.A.
6. The Customer shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Flight Power Repair Group against all losses, claims,
suits, judgments, costs, and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees and all associated costs therewith, which may accrue against Flight Power Repair Group by virtue of a claim by a third party for injury or death to person or damage to property as a result of the negligence performance or non-performance by Flight Power Repair Group of its obligations under this agreement, except to the extent that such injury, death, or damage is caused solely and directly due to Flight Power Repair Group recklessness or willful misconduct.
7. The Customer agrees to obtain and maintain in full force the following insurances: “All Risk’s Insurance”, “All
Property Insurance”, and comprehensive “Legal Liability Insurance” in favor of Flight Power Repair Group, its personnel, and/or Subcontractors. The Customer waives subrogation claims against Flight Power Repair Group and its subcontractors.
8. All prices, terms, and conditions are subject to change.